Youtube Project

Go down

Youtube Project

Post  sshah841 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:30 am

Some problems we faced during the activity was we couldn't get the swf file to work with windows movie maker. We had to convert it over and over again to get it to work with windows movie maker. I think Mr. Reichelt made us do the project because it showed us how to learn how to do something with his help. I have learned how to compress a normal DVD so it would fit on a DVD-r without having to but a 8gig DVD which are more expensive than DVD-r. I feel more confident on how to solve problems by myself without other peoples help because you can just research about it on the internet. Thats my response to the youtube project overall, was a good idea and a fun project.

sshah841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube Project

Post  AlecPolo on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 am

yes me and john had some troubles with file finding in each of the softwears we tried i also much agree with you on why mr reichelt made us do this project and i think it was very good for our learning experience Suspect

AlecPolo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hits hand on table

Post  ckowalski on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 am

i think everyone had that problem. i dont feel more confident because i already know to do that.

ckowalski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  swoodford on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 am

I didn't really have any of the same problems as you but I can understand where you're coming from. It's good that you found out how to convert the file. I didn't learn anything similar to what you learned because we didn't have to use Jing or anything like that. I agree with what Sunny said about the project being good and fun. It was a good experience to solve our own problems and learn new things.

swoodford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum