youtube project

Go down

youtube project

Post  osomo on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:48 pm

one problems we had with our video was first, we didnt have the PIN number so we couldnt move on with the installing. But when we got the number from Mr. Reichelt we were able to move on. Other problems we had with our video was that the camera was to blurry and couldnt see the screen really well with it so we decided to just use jing. We tried uploading the video to the movie maker but we were having some difficulty with that to. I think Mr. Reichelt had us doing the project because the labsim was getting a boring and this youtube movie was something new. I also think he wanted us to do this so we can learn how to make videos and uploading them to youtube. Also to learn how to do what ever we were suppose to do. I do feel more confident in my problem solving because now if i dont know how to do something, i can just look online for help because the internet is alot of help.

osomo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

good points

Post  jpeterson on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:43 am

I had a similar problem because i didnt not have the correct IP address so i had to get it from Mr.R. I agree that Mr. R had us doing this for a break on lab sim. In yet i disagree because i think that Mr. R had us do it so we can learn how to solve problems. I also feel more confident about my problem solving skills because i have learned alot from this. Lastly, i was also having some difficulties with uploading it to movie maker but after some thinking were figured it out.

jpeterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: youtube project

Post  sshah841 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:00 am

we also had a problem with downloading programs that would convert videos into the format that windows media maker could play. I learned alot from this project. and how to do other things by myself

sshah841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mshaikh845 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 pm

We had problems with Jing and the microphone our camera was working fine. I agree Mr. Reichellt gave us this project for many differnet reasons to better our problem solving skills, to learn the given tasks, and because doing LabSim all the time gets boring! I agree that going on the internet is always good but sometimes you need to watch your sources. The best thing to do is check if there is some kind of author or publisher or someone responsible for the work on that page. If I don't know something like Mr. Reichelt said I just type the question into the google search bar.

mshaikh845

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum